Wednesday 23 December 2015

Happy Craftmas!


   Season's Greetings to you!  I have been bitten by the Zentangle bug, so here's another great bauble stamp from Woodware that lends itself to being tangled.

      I stamped the bauble on white card and tangled each flower using a Sakura Micron Fineliner pen. The background is filled in with  red alcohol marker. The centre of the flowers are decorated with tiny Stix2 glue dots covered with a mixture of micro beads, transfer foils and glitter.
     The background is embossed with snowflakes and mounted on to a white card with a red mat in between, the mat is white card coloured around the edge with the same red marker so it matches.
     There is a die cut pine branch mounted on foam pads for the cut out bauble to hang from. With the addition of a gold bow and a die cut snowflake stamped and embossed with a greeting the card is finished.
     My tangling is quite basic as a beginner, I found it helped to just see each small part to be tangled rather than the whole, somewhat daunting project. Over the holiday I shall play some more and see what I can come up with, it really is quite relaxing to just doodle and colour, it has also made me look at my stamp stash in a new light.
     I hope you have a Happy Holiday where ever and what ever you are doing but most of all Happy Craftmas!


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Mania - Christmas
Holly Jolly - Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.