Sunday 21 August 2016

MHK Designs Challenge #8


      I hope you liked the new releases this week, I have chosen to use one of them for the new challenge at MHK Designs which starts today.
     The photo prompt has a pansy on it so what else could I use but Pansy Corner for my image. I have printed a small panel using the centre of the pansy, tinted using my photo package. The beauty of png files is you can overlay them so that's what I did with the greeting.
     The image panel has a dark purple mat layer before being put on to a tinted layer of backing paper from Country Farm, this is on a white card blank.
     To continue the pansy theme and to add a little interest I have printed three tinted pansies of various sizes and cut them out, they have a tiny yellow centre for a small pop of colour.
     You don't have to use an MHK Designs image to join our challenge but we would love it if you did, there are ways to win some stamp sets over on the MHK Designs blog so why not come and join us.


August Challenge

Pansy Corner 
Country Farm










5 comments:

  1. Rocky, I love that you used the sentiment as the focal point with those sweet little pansies in the corner. Great job! And great release! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky, this is so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS, Rocky! I adore that you went all out purple! The magnifying of the pansy image is beautiful, and I LOVE the tiny pansies as accents! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW - wish I had the photo editing skills - this is stunning. I am getting used to the png files - I always used JPG but with my new laptop the PNG giles and WORD work like a breeze. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and so beautiful, love the colours and how you have used them, the pansy corner is gorgeous. A beautiful card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.