Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Male Room Blueprint


     The new challenge at The Male Room is all about Architecture, this gave me the perfect opportunity to break out the Chocolate Baroque stash.
     I stamped and clear embossed the window details on white card, then I coloured the card with Distress Oxide Ink, it gives a chalky finish which I thought looked a bit like a blueprint.
     The words were stamped and embossed in white, although the white powder is a little more cream than the card it still looks alright. A simple mount straight on to a white card blank finished it off.
     Please pop over and take a look at all the inspiration we have for you, then come and join in with the challenge, we'd love to see what you make of this theme.


5 comments:

  1. A FABULOUS card Rocky, love the thinking of the "blueprint" and great quotes to match, I love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    I'll be glad you soon again to participate with us -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/

    Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is wonderful. I love the images you've used and the colour is just perfect. It does remind me of blueprints! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamps and I love how they look in white on blue. Fabulous take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the architecture theme and such a beautiful card you made :-)) I like the stamps you use. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.