Saturday 1 July 2017

MHK Designs July Challenge


     MHK Designs begin a new challenge for July, we have an inspirational photo for you to work with. You don't have to use an MHK Designs image to join us but we would like it if you did.
     My inspiration for this card came from the flowers in the candle stick, so I have combined two digi sets to get this image, (the candle stick is a sneak peek at a new set due for release next month). With a little play in my photo package I was able to tuck the flowers into the candle stick and print.
     Colour has been added to the image using alcohol markers, but there was a large area of white around it so the edges have been coloured with Distress Ink to match the mat layer.
     There are several lovely sentiments with this flower set but I have decided not to add one yet, I shall do that when I have chosen what the card will be used for.    
     Remember you don't have to use an MHK Designs image to join the challenge but you might end up winning some just by playing along.

Pansy Corner










MHK Designs blog

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
Colour Crazy Craft - Anything Goes   (F)


2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers.
    Thank you so much for joining us at ColourCrazyChallenge.
    DT-Tina
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/06/wk-26-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.